Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Anti de Sitter spaces from finite Spin Networks




This video is my first example of a “short talk”, a presentation intended to quickly outline the main idea of a paper while skipping as much technicalities as possible. The interested reader can then consult the paper for more details.

This option seems more useful to me than trying to press too many technicalities in a talk, especially given that nowadays it is practically impossible to follow all interesting developments at a reasonable technical level.

I hope to generate more of these short presentations in the future, also taking into account some of my older papers.

I heard of this idea originally in some invitation to provide such a presentation for the PLB homepage, were it is implemented as a system called “AudioSlides”.

No comments:

Post a Comment